The Email Responder belongs to the portfolio of the 4team Corporation
- Link your status to the status of Outlook Calendar events or Skype, edit and/or create your own templates to make your email response correct and accurate.
- Schedule the status to be turned on/off automatically at the specified time intervals, recurrence pattern and range.
- The Email Responder status icon on MS Outlook toolbar allows for a one-click change of your Status.
-Use filters to respond only to selected Contacts or a Distribution list of Contacts, and only to e-mail received to selected accounts.
- Close Outlook or change Email Responder status by sending a special email with your password, if you are away from your computer.
- Create rules of autoforwarding e-mails with a message compression to an email address, mobile phone, or pager.
- Save and Retrieve Outlook Email Responder Options.
- Do not send more than one notification to the same sender if the status has not changed.
- Disregard responses from other Email Responder users; create custom rules to eliminate unnecessary responses.
More information in the product-website:
and in my All-in-One Slideshow-review: http://www.akamonitor.cz/product-reviews2/em-respond/