Features - With the Movavi Video Editor 10, you can:
- Apply various special effects with Movavi Video Editor and Improve video quality.
- Apply enhancing automatic filters or adjust the parameters of your video manually to achieve a unique combination of colors, light, and contrast.
- Try the Split Screen effect to combine up to four clips on a single screen and the Zoom effect to imitate the camera zoom.
- The new built-in splitting program lets you slice your movies into multiple scenes and swap them around on the timeline so they play in any order you like. Cut out unnecessary elements.- Add multiple title tracks and add new animated titles for extra interest.
- Create slideshows with Movavi video editing software. Import and save videos in any format you need with Movavi video editor. Movavi Video Editor supports the most popular video and audio formats, including AVI, MP4, MKV, FLV, QuickTime, VOB, MP3, even video from DVD discs and more. Plus,
- With the Movavi Windows video editing software, you can import your DV/HDV camera footage to your hard drive and convert it to any format.
- Record audio Capture video from DV cameras and TV tuners. Save MPEG2-TS and AVCHD video from camcorders to your PC.
- Record live video. Add a special touch to your video travel diary or memorable family event. Digitize VHS tapes.
- Movavi does even 3D video.
How Movavi presents the new version 10 ( Extract from the documentation - quote )
"With the Movavi Video Editor 10 you can try out amazing new titling, Hollywood-style effects, and more. You can check out the awesome title styles. You can create any of them in the new. Try the New Artistic Effects. Let your creativity run wild with the new additions to the Effects collection! We particularly like the 30+ Falling Objects Effects – anything from butterflies to snowflakes! Add Hollywood-Style Flair. Manipulate time with the new Slow Motion effect! Create video-miniatures using Tilt-Shift!
And much more:
- Auto-deinterlace MPEG files for crisp playback
- New convenient ways of organizing your source files
- New – Waterbrush transition. See it in action in this video
- Improved performance and stability
Of course we kept the time-tested editing features, too:
- Intuitive interface that makes movie creation a breeze
- 2D and 3D video editing on a Timeline or in Storyboard mode
- Adding soundtracks and audio commentary
- Creating slideshows with photos and videos". ( End of the quote ).